Post new topic   Reply to topic    Marshmallow Cupcakes Forum Index -> Druids/Monks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aselya
Officer
Milky Way

Milky Way

re: 6.2 Best in Slot

Mistweaver Monks:

Helm: Mask of the Hurricane's Eye - Kormrok
Neck: Locket of Unholy Reconstitution - Mannoroth
Shoulders: Mantle of the Hurricane's Eye - Xhul'horac
Chest: Tunic of the Soulbinder - Socrethar
Cloak: Drape of Beckoned Souls - Socrethar
Bracers: Bloodcult Bracers - Killrog Deadeye
Gloves: Fistwraps of the Hurricane's Eye - Socrethar
Belt: Waistwrap of Banishment - Archimonde
Pants: Legwraps of the Hurricane's Eye - Gorefiend
Boots: Jungle Assassin's Footpads - Trash Loot
Ring 1: Etheralus, the Eternal Reward - Quest
Ring 2: Ring of Foul Temptation - Shadow-Lord Iskar

Restoration Druid:

Head - Oathclaw Helm - Kormrok T18.
Neck - Voltage Regulation Diode - Iron Reaver.
Shoulders - Oathclaw Mantle - Xhul'horac T18.
Back - Drape of Beckoned Souls - Soulbound Construct.
Chest - Oathclaw Vestment - Mannoroth T18.
Wrist - Gorebound Wristguards - Hellfire Assault.
Weapon - Edict of Argus - Archimonde.
Gloves - Felfinger Runegloves - Archimonde.
Waist - Waistwrap of Banishment - Archimonde.
Legs - Oathclaw Leggings - Gorefiend T18
Feet - Oppressor's Merciless Treads - Tyrant Velhari.
Ring 1 - Shimmering Voidstone Band - Council.
Ring 2 - Etheralus, the Eternal Reward - Legendary Quest.
Trinket 1 - Demonic Phylactery - Soulbound Construct.
Trinket 2 - Unstable Felshadow Emulsion - Xhul'horac.

Balance Druid:

Have yet to find a list that I like.

Aselya
Officer
Milky Way

Milky Way

re: 6.1

Alright with patch 6.1 I have decided to take another look at Druids and Monks. I havn't had a whole lot of time to do much research or talk to people in the last month or so because of a new job that is taking up the majority of my time and energy. However, I'm gonna start being a bit more proactive where I can. If possible, I would like all of my people at least to download the addon "Best in Slot" and please fill it out for me. This will make my life in loot council a lot easier and will allow me to make more educated decisions faster without having to ask what people have and what you would like. The addon informs me when you make changes to your bis list and allows me to request information from you. Really it makes it so I don't have to look up the many spreadsheets I have, I just need to keep track of what you are wearing. I know many of you want quicker decisions on gear from the loot council and this is one thing that will help, especially with the leather wearers, of which we have many. It would be great if everyone used the addon but that's up to the other officers, I don't need to know everyone elses bis list. Also, Versinthe pointed out a nice addon called Pawn that would be useful only to yourself to show exactly how big of an upgrade each item that drops is compared to what you have on (all based on stats, trinket procs and set bonus' are not factored in). 

So a few things I wanted to point out for druids after patch 6.1:

1.) Displacer beast is now considered an arcane school of magic, so if you get silenced you will not be able to use it. This may not apply much to Heff and Vers but if you ever get caught on say Hansgar casting a healing touch (without a proc, cause maybe someone is dieing and you would do that right ;) ) during roar and are standing right where he's about to smash, you will not be able to displacer beast and we may have a dead bear/kitty :)

2.) Feral damage has been boosted considerably to make up for their subpar dps compared to others at higher gear levels. This seems to be a theme with many expansions that ferals are good early and others surpass them later in the game with gear so here is round one of feral buffs: +5% moonfire damage, +5% rake damage, +5% rip damage, +20% swipe damage, +20% thrash (cat form) damage, +5% ferocious bite damage, +20% shred damage. whew.

3.) For bears the buffs arn't as much but it's to be noted that mangle now does +27% more damage and that bristling fur now is only a 30 second cooldown. Renewal also has been buffed but not well enough to warrant taking it over Cenarion Ward since ward stacks with resolve and renewal does not. 

As for monks, we have none currently besides myself so I won't bother.

Aselya
Officer
Milky Way

Milky Way

re: Druids and Monks

With Highmaul approaching I want everyone to be reminded that we will only be taking people into normal and heroic Highmaul who have met the standards we set out before the expansion hit. We are expecting all raiders to have at least 630 gear in every slot. After having geared myself I do not think this was by any means a hard task. I will be checking before raids to make sure all my peeps have done what they needed to do before coming into the raid group but as of right now most of you are clear. If you are not, you know who you are and I won't call names just yet. If you need help running instances or are having a hard time finding a piece of gear let me know and I'll try to help where I can. Please also make sure you have enchants and gems in your gear slots and try and get your greater draenic flasks before raid as well. We have food covered.

Aselya
Officer
Milky Way

Milky Way

Updated for Feral Druids and Mistweavers

Aselya
Officer
Milky Way

Milky Way

Guardian

Stat Priority: Agility > Bonus Armor > Mastery > Multistrike > Haste > Critical Strike > Versatility (only one of a few different builds.. more damage mitigating)

Heff: Agility > Bonus Armor > Mastery > Haste > Multistrike > Critical Strike > Versatility *will check out a BiS list based on these*

Feral

Stat Priority: Agility > Critical Strike > Mastery > Multistrike >= Versatility > Haste

Feral Guide

Restoration

Stat Priority: Intellect > Spirit > Haste > Mastery > Multistrike > Critical Strike > Versatility

Balance

Stat Priority: Intellect > Mastery >Multistrike > Haste >Critical Strike > Versatility

Last edited by Aselya on Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:11 pm; edited 5 times in total
Aselya
Officer
Milky Way

Milky Way

*All BiS lists are subject to change with the release of Warlords*

Mistweaver

Stat Priority: Intellect > Spirit > Multistrike > Critical Strike > Versatility > Haste > Mastery

Windwalker

Stat Priority: Agility > Multistrike > Haste > = Critical Strike > Versatility > Mastery

Brewmaster

Stat Priority: Agility > Bonus Armor > Mastery > Versatility > Haste > Critical Strike > Multistrike

*I differ in opinion with Icy Veins here and thought a more defensive, damage mitigating build would be better than a more healing/damage build. But this is up to everyone else if more damage or self healing is needed brewmasters would prioritize haste, crit, and multistrike. Crit is not as good as it used to be simply because of the brewmaster 4 set although it is still a good stat. *

Last edited by Aselya on Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:32 pm; edited 7 times in total
Aselya
Officer
Milky Way

Milky Way

This thread will play host to all Druid and Monk discussions for Warlords of Draenor! I will be your class officer for the expansion which means I will be here to meet any needs you might have. Each officer was assigned classes that they felt the most comfortable with and these were the two that I knew the best. As your class officer I will also "represent" you on the loot council. This means that I will be in charge of knowing all of your BiS lists, play styles, and class mechanics. This does NOT mean that you will be guaranteed a vote from me in the council, my goal is to get everyone their BiS gear without handing that gear out to others who may throw it away later for something else. In this regard, I will need all of your help letting me know what YOU think is your BiS. I will be posting my BiS opinions below but not every person plays the way the guides say which means gear could be different. Just let me know and I will make notes to myself for loot decisions!

As part of the class officer role, I will also be your go to officer for any problems or concerns you may have about other members or about how the raid itself is going. This will help all of us out by streamlining the amount of whispers each officer gets and allowing us to focus on our performance in the raid rather than 1,000 whispers ;) If you have any questions or concerns about your class, please feel free to whisper me on any topic including problems you may have learning your spec, gearing choices, or really anything. I am happy to help everyone here research what they are doing if asked, though I do not plan on micromanaging anyone's performance.

See you all in Warlords!

Please post your own personal BiS lists below if you do not agree with what I have! If you could also briefly explain the item I would appreciate it :)

Last edited by Aselya on Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Marshmallow Cupcakes Forum Index -> Druids/Monks All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: