Post new topic   Reply to topic    Marshmallow Cupcakes Forum Index -> Warrior/DK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phaytality
Officer
Hershey Kiss

Hershey Kiss

re: Phay's Fantasy Ranch--DK/Warrior Thread

Arms Warrior Stat Priority (Again from Icy Veins) This is the ideal stat priority for an Arms Warrior. Strength; Critical Strike; Multistrike; Mastery; Versatility; Haste. Note that the value of Mastery drops sharply against 2 or more targets, causing it to become the worst stat (even below Haste).
Phaytality
Officer
Hershey Kiss

Hershey Kiss

Fury Warrior Stat Priority (Taken from Icy Veins) The stat priority for Fury Warriors is currently the same regardless of playstyle. Strength; Critical Strike; Multistrike; Mastery; Versatility; Haste.
Phaytality
Officer
Hershey Kiss

Hershey Kiss

Unholy BiS lists taken from the link above.

Here’s the BiS for each of the unholy difficulties:

unholy @ mythic:

unholy @ heroic:

unholy @ normal:

unholy @ heroic dungeon:

Phaytality
Officer
Hershey Kiss

Hershey Kiss

re: Death Knight sims and BiS lists (WoD)

Found a site with a lot of information as far as BiS lists go as well as simulations for nearly every possible talent combination. Keep in mind that these are still simulations and things could change in the real world (ie actual WoD boss fights). Still a lot of useful information to sift through.

http://sonofalich.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=52

Phaytality
Officer
Hershey Kiss

Hershey Kiss

Alright men, this is the place for the pros. We wear plate, therefore we are the most badass people here, so let's act like it (Paladins do too, but let's be real, that's a sissy class). Wreck the meters, put up those 90 percentile+ dps rankings, then laugh at the others who come in at the 70s. I'll be keeping tabs through IcyVeins.com and MMO-Champion class threads, as well as staying up to date with what most class theorycrafters have to say about our classes. Most of my warrior knowledge will be slightly more general, so if there is any funky build/stat priority that deviates from the norm you want to work on just let me know. Obviously I'll know a bit more about DKs. I'll post the general stat priority a few days after WoD release and the big nerds figure out what it exactly it. As far as performance goes, I'll be going by what I referenced earlier as far as your percentile ranks go. Obviously this will be wildly inconsistent at the start of an expac, but it's as good as anything as it compares strictly on a class by class basis, instead of just staring at meters and seeing that guy who may be a scrub tear it up by playing an OP class but can't admit (we all know that guy).

Open communication is strongly encouraged. I'm going to be honest with you, so please be honest with me and let's be mature about it. Constructive criticisms about how I think you could do better or throwing out a tip or two about playing your class are to be taken as such. It's a comment about you playing your class, that's all. Has nothing to do with whether I think you're an idiot or not, whether I think you are weird as hell and touch yourself to Disney movies every night, or are a loser and hate sports. I don't care (except the sports part, c'mon guys). If you think what I say is wrong, please debate me on it with a logical reason and I'll be more than happy to consider it and listen. Just don't say "because it's right", because then you look stupid and it's in my nature to point that out. Sowwy. Let's be the studs of the raid. Dps/tank your ass off to the best of your class's ability, don't stand in stupid, and lead by example. Real will recognize real, as the homies say.

Anything you want to add or say to this forum thread just let me know or post about it. As you can tell I spent hours upon hours editing this post (ha), but if something was missed throw it up here. Oh, and I'll bring the strippers and booze, you bring the drugs and food.

Phaytality out. *drops mic*

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Marshmallow Cupcakes Forum Index -> Warrior/DK All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: