Post new topic   Reply to topic    Marshmallow Cupcakes Forum Index -> Guild News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aselya
Officer
Milky Way

Milky Way

re: Official

Don't be a stranger, I still like hanging out with you :) catch me on league I'll be around!

Theodious1
Core Raider
Gummy Bear

Gummy Bear

I hope you're doing well with whatever endeavors you are pursuing, 'Max'. I have played very little League since Legion, but I have not seen you around on any of the social systems I used to (bnet, League, Steam, etc). Don't be a stranger, even if we are playing different games. As it is right now, I wouldn't know how to contact you outside of these forums. Keep in touch.

- Theo

Gilnahe
In-Game Guild Master
Milky Way

Milky Way

Legion has been the biggest disappointment in my days of playing World of Warcraft and I will not be continuing any further in this expansion.  Not even for casual play.  I have zero desire to enumerate my reasons or belittle a game which has brought me so much joy in the past.  I have every hope that friends and acquaintances I have journeyed with prior are enjoying the game in the current state.  I simply am not one of them.

The first raid tier opens tomorrow and the mythic tiers will open a week after that.  I have faith in every player still interested in raiding to be able to find their raiding community in such a time.  I know how capable you all are and am sure the short notice will not be much a hindrance to players as talented as yourselves.

If there is any part of the guild that would like to acquire guild control please contact me and I will make arrangements with the utmost haste.  Otherwise, my plan is to transfer control to Aselya.  As the longest continual raider since ToT and officer since SoO and a most trusted friend to myself and the guild as whole, I feel the future fate of MMC would be rightly placed in her hands.  Whatever that may be.

The website and the mumble server are paid up through November 5th and will remain available for use until then.

If you see me lurking about any other of your favorite games feel free to stalk me.  Love you all and have a wonderful day.

~Gilnahe (a.k.a. Max... just in case referring to me by my WoW handle is weird now)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Marshmallow Cupcakes Forum Index -> Guild News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: